Do you have mis-aligned teeth that you would like to be perfectly straight for a great looking new smile?
Invisalign braces are a popular new alternative to metal braces that are virtually invisible, more affordable and faster than traditional braces.
Why Our Patients Choose Invisalign braces:
- To correct crowded teeth that are degrading the appearance of their your smile.
- To eliminate embarrassing gaps between their your teeth.
- For an “invisible” solution to metal braces. Invisalign braces use clear trays instead of bulky metal brackets so you can straighten your teeth without covering your teeth when you smile.
- Treatment is FAST! Most cases take less than a year.
How Invisalign Braces Work
Instead of wearing bulky metal brackets and rubber bands that can pinch your mouth and are embarrassing to wear, Invisalign braces use clear “trays” to straighten your teeth. Invisalign braces involve 4 steps to align your teeth…
- We use a high-tech imaging technology to get information about your teeth and bite
- We take that information about your teeth and bite and then he creates your plan for your smile with a computerized “blueprint” for constructing your Invisalign braces.
- After that, we will use this data to create a custom series of clear aligners for your teeth with a computerized machine.
- Then during the alignment process, you will wear each aligner for about two weeks. Then you’ll move on to the next set of aligners. Each set of aligners will move your teeth closer to the desired final position where you’ll have a set of perfectly aligned teeth and a beautiful new smile!
Contact Us for More Information About Invisalign
To find out more about Invisalign at our dental office, contact us today.